CAMBRIDGE CXA61 INTEGRATED STEREO AMPLIFIER
Half a decade after the CX range redefined performance at its price point, it’s time to reimagine, reengineer and reinvigorate. The all-new CXA61 and CXA81 integrated amplifiers build on the foundations laid (and the Awards won) by CXA60 and CXA80, but with a fresh and progressive perspective.
The CXA61 is 60 watts per channel of pure excitement. It’s a punchy and upfront listen, without giving away detail or precision - so it’s just as much at home in the mosh-pit as it is the conservatoire.
- 60 Watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in for a high quality wireless connection
- 4 x RCA Analogue connections for all your sources.
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
POWER OUTPUT: 60W RMS into 8 Ohms, 90W RMS into 4 Ohms
DAC: ESS Sabre ES9010K2M
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: <5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB
ANALOGUE AUDIO INPUTS: 4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel)
DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)
COMPATIBILITY: TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only, S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only, USB: audio profile 1.0/2.0 (default 2.0), up to 32bit 384kHz PCM, up to DSD256 or DoP256, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz)
BLUETOOTH APTX HD RECEIVER BUILT-IN: Yes
ROON TESTED: Yes
OUTPUTS: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
REMOTE CONTROL: Yes
MAX POWER CONSUMPTION: 600W
STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
WEIGHT: 8.3kg (18.3lbs)
BOX CONTENTS: CXA61 Integrated Amplifier, Power Cable, 3 x AAA Batteries, Remote Control, Control Bus Cable