VPI AVENGER TURNTABLE
Pay as per month with Paybright
The Avenger tables were originally a project started by Harry over 12 years ago. In the process of the design the project was dropped in mid-production due to excessive demand for theHR-X customers which left the design and proto-type chassis to be mothballed.
- The Avenger chassis is three layers of bonded acrylic/aluminum/acrylic with damping material between layers.
- 3 stainless steel corner posts for both isolation and tonearm mounting and for mechanical grounding (up to 3 will fit).
- The 300 RPM, 24 pole, AC synchronous motor is capable of high torque and quiet operation. The motor is installed in a separate aluminum and steel machined assembly.
- The Inverted bearing features a hardened stainless steel shaft, 60 Rockwell chrome hardened ball, spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing and sits on a PEEK thrust disc. The belt side load is placed at the center of the spinning bearing for zero teeter-totter effects.
- The 20 pound 6061 aluminum platter has an accuracy of +/- .001” in a 39” circumference.
- The motor pulley has an accuracy of +/- .0005” when leaving factory.
- JMW 12-3D with VPI pure copper wire.
Wow and flutter: .03%
Speed Accuracy: .04%
Rumble: 82db Down.
Overall Dimensions: 27" x 23" x 10"
Footprint: 23" x 20"
Total Weight: 68-Lbs
Contact Vinyl Sound for pricing if you would like to add any VPI upgrades or customize your VPI Turntable.