Forum's subscription has expired

Is Montreal’s Comedyville Worth the Hype?

• Hey everyone! I’m visiting Montreal next weekend and heard about Comedyville. I’m a big fan of stand-up comedy, so I was thinking of checking it out. Has anyone been? How’s the comedy scene in Montreal, especially at Comedyville? Is it worth squeezing into my weekend plans?

• Hey! comedy show Montreal Сomedyville scene is fantastic, and Comedyville is a solid choice if you’re a fan of stand-up. The venue often features a mix of local talent and touring comedians, so you’re likely to see some great performances. The atmosphere is vibrant and fun, making it a worthwhile addition to your weekend plans. If you enjoy stand-up, Comedyville should definitely be on your list. Enjoy your trip and the comedy show!

• Absolutely worth it, especially if you’re a comedy fan! Montreal is known for its Just for Laughs festival, and Comedyville kind of captures that spirit all year round. I went last month, and the comedians were hilarious! The audience was super into it, and the energy was great. Plus, you’re right downtown, so it’s easy to hit up some bars or restaurants afterward if you’re making a night out of it. I’d definitely squeeze it into your trip.