Forum's subscription has expired

Is the Toronto Business Directory Useful for Finding Freelancers?

• Hey everyone, I’m in need of a freelance graphic designer for a few upcoming projects. I was thinking of using the Toronto Business Directory to search for local freelancers. Has anyone here used it to find freelancers? I’m wondering if it’s effective for that or if I should be looking elsewhere.

• Hey everyone! I recently used the Toronto Business Directory https://www.torontobusinessdirectory.net/ to find a freelance graphic designer for some upcoming projects, and it worked out great. The directory has a robust selection of local freelancers with detailed profiles and reviews, which made it easy to find someone with the right skills and style. I found a talented designer who has been fantastic for my projects. If you’re in a similar situation, I’d definitely recommend using the directory. It’s effective and straightforward for finding local freelancers.

• I was looking for a freelance copywriter earlier this year and found that the Toronto Business Directory is more tailored toward agencies or companies rather than individual freelancers. You might find a few small agencies or boutique firms, but for true freelancers, you’re better off checking out freelance platforms or even LinkedIn. That said, if you need a more professional service or a team for larger projects, the directory could be a good starting point.