ACCUPHASE E-470 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
Product Specifications & Details:
The revolutionary AAVA volume control allows the signal to travel without passing through variable resistors, ensuring ultimate performance without the effects of impedance changes. This also ensures excellent reliability, as there are less parts that are subject to deterioration.
To learn more about Accuphase's impressive design process, read about our factory visit here.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration deliver ample power: 180 watts/channel into 8 ohms
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier input stage allows fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry
- Logic-control relays for the shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
- POWER IN button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level