CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 851N FLAGSHIP NETWORK PLAYER
Offering award-winning digital and streaming performance – the 851N is an outstanding network player. Its features include; 24-bit/384kHz upsampling from all sources, native 24-bit/192kHz playback, USB, digital audio inputs and streaming over wi-fi including UPnP and NAS drives, Tidal, Spotify Connect, Apple AirPlay, and DSD
You can stream virtually any file to the 851N and its internal engine will then bring it to life. Firstly, all tracks are put through our 2nd generation Adaptive Time Filtering that upsamples everything to 24bit/384kHz hi-res quality, no matter the original source. As a result, jitter is almost completely absent, and the music sounds amazing.
The upsampled data then passes through Twin Analog Devices DACs (very high-end digital to analogue converters) which are implemented in a dual differential configuration meaning each channel has its own DAC. The result is lifelike stereo imaging where instruments can be heard in specific parts of your room with uncanny accuracy.
All of these audiophile internals are powered by a large toroidal transformer and wrapped in rigid metal casework for the best delivery of a high quality and consistent signal with low noise and buzz levels.
- Network music player / DAC / digital pre-amp
- 4.3”(11cm) colour TFT display
- Spotify Connect
- Airplay technology
- ATF2 audio upsampling to 24-bit/384kHz
- Twin Analog Devices AD1955 DACs
- USB audio input allowing streaming of up to 24 bit/192kHz audio
- and DSD streams from a computer
- Audiophile grade oversize toroidal transformer
- Gapless playback supported
- Free iOS/Android app giving control of unit
- Balanced and unbalanced analogue audio outputs for superior