PRO-JECT- CD BOX RS
High-End CD transport
CD Transport offers extraordinary audio quality & 24/96 Flac support!
CD Box RS is an ultimate CD transport that gets maximum information from audio discs. Therefore it uses special Sonic Scrambling technology with „Sonic2“ output stage (RJ45). An I²S bus is used to communicate PCM audio data between integrated circuits. The I²S bus separates clock and serial data signals, resulting in significantly lower jitter levels, compared with all other communication principles, that extract the clock signal from the data stream. Sonic Scrambling technology improves linearity in multi-DAC designs significantly. 2 DACs per channel in differential mode are used to reduce DAC related distortion and enhance low level signal linea-rity for superior conversion. Even subtle details will be available without any audible distortion.
To use Sonic Scrambling technology, it is necessary to connect both RJ45>RJ45 and a BNC>BNC clock cable to DAC Box RS or Pre Box RS Digital from Pro-Ject Audio Systems.
Additionally following digital outputs are provided: AES/EBU, Toslink & coaxial S/PDIF.
- Toploading CD drive with aluminium cover plate
- Magnetic clamp
- Plays CD Audio, CD-R, CD-RW, Hybrid SACD
- Plays formats: .wav, .flac (up to 24/96), .wma, .mp3
- Blue Tiger 100 Servosystem
- Sonic Scrambling technology via I²S interface
- I²S interface with RJ45 connection and BNC clock input for ultra low jitter
- Full colour LCD screen displays time, tracks, text (if available)
- Gravity design with central mass point
- IR remote included
- Available in silver or black finish