The most fun you can have with 60 watts. An amplifier is the heart of any hi-fi system and ours - What Hi-Fi?’s ‘Best Stereo Amplifier’ two years running – is hugely entertaining. With those 60 watts of power comes 4 analogue, 3 digital and optional Bluetooth inputs so your connectivity is sorted too.
Designing the CXA60 was a challenge that was accepted with open arms by our engineers. We wanted an amp that sounded more musical and energetic than anything we’ve made before. They beavered away for months and after some particularly late nights they eventually nailed it. To achieve this they used some unique engineering techniques, some very premium components, and some great ears for detail.
- Audiophile grade oversize toroidal transformer
- 2 x 60 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- High-performance Wolfson WM8740 DAC
- RCA, S/PDIF coaxial and TOSLINK optical inputs
- Separate left and right channel heat sinks and symmetrical separated
- circuit paths ensure stunning stereo separation
- CAP5 protection technology
- Support for optional BT100 Bluetooth receiver
- Full metal casework