CAMBRIDGE AUDIO - CXA 80 AMPLIFIER
Pay as per month with Paybright
Power, precision and poise. Building on the award winning foundation of the CXA60, the CXA80 adds an extra 20watts of power giving 80watts of pure precision which creates a strikingly vivid soundstage. The addition of balanced inputs and USB connectivity for your computer based music library offers the solution for every source.
Rated at 80 Watts per channel the CXA80 has power in reserve for even the most demanding speakers. But it’s the way in which this power is delivered that put’s the CXA80 completely out of reach from its competitors. The entire internal layout is designed to minimize left and right interference (crosstalk) and provide astonishing stereo separation so you can virtually place each instrument in your room. It has symmetrical and separate transformer taps for the left and right channels, twin rectifiers and separate PSUs. When combined together these ‘dual mono’ features deliver incredible presence and depth to your music and a wide, enveloping soundstage that’s normally only available in amplifiers costing many times more.
- Audiophile grade oversize toroidal transformer
- 2 x 80 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- RCA, XLR, S/PDIF coaxial, optical and USB Audio inputs
- Separate transformer taps for left and right channels, twin rectifiers
- and separate PSUs for dual mono operation of the left and right
- channel power amplifiers
- CAP5 protection technology
- Asynchronous USB Audio input allowing 24-bit/192kHz audio from a
- Support for optional BT100 Bluetooth receiver
- Balanced and unbalanced analogue audio inputs
- Full metal casework