LUMIN U1 NETWORK MUSIC TRANSPORT
Pay as per month with Paybright
THE AUDIOPHILE STREAMING TRANSPORT
A LUMIN for DAC owners; LUMIN U1 focusses on pure digital.
WHY LUMIN U1
After years of requests from existing high-end DAC owners, the LUMIN team have taken the finest components from the flagship S1 model and developed them specifically for digital processing and output.
Using a new dedicated LUMIN U1 processor adds upsampling and downsampling for every supported format – all the way from 44.1kHz to DSD128 – providing maximum DAC compatibility and optimization.
Transport-only unit based on the award-winning LUMIN S1
• 5 types of digital audio output including new USB
• Includes DSD512 22.5Mhz 1-bit playback
• PCM 44.1–768kHz 16–32-bit
• 4 exceptionally low-phase-noise crystal clock oscillators
• External dual-toroidal power supply
• Upsampling and downsampling to every supported format
• Supports DoP (DSD over PCM) for Optical, Coaxial RCA, Coaxial BNC & AES/EUB SPDIF
All the usual LUMIN refinements
• From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
• Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
• The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
• LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
UPSAMPLING AND DOWNSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
Upsampling and downsampling to and from any supported rate
including DSD128 and 384kHz PCM
DSD128, 5.6MHz, 1bit, Stereo
PCM 44.1khz–384kHz, 16–32bit
Optical, Coaxial RCA, Coaxial BNC & AES/EBU:
DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24bit