TANNOY REVOLUTION XT 6F LOUDSPEAKER (EACH)
Pay as per month with Paybright
- 2½ way floorstanding loudspeaker for medium sized rooms.
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging.
- 6" Dual Concentric and 6" mid/bass driver deliver unrivalled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics.
- Highly efficient 90 dB/Watt sensitivity and 300 Watt peak power handling deliver breath-taking dynamics and realism.
- Luxury Gloss Black high end cabinet finish.
- Magnetic grille mounts provide a smooth and uncluttered front baffle appearance.
- New Dual Omnimagnet motor delivers smoother bass performance with exceptional transient attack.
- HF and LF drivers share single Omnimagnet optimising phase coherence for natural and expansive sound.
- Innovative shallow Torus Ogive waveguide allows rapid wavefront expansion improving high frequency directivity.
- Non-parallel trapezoidal cabinet disperses internal standing waves and reflections for low colouration.
- Internal bracing provides extra cabinet rigidity for exceptionally tight and controlled bass.
- Twin cavity-coupled reflex system delivers tuneful and musically coherent bass.
- Down-firing angled port reduces room boundary effects and facilitates easy loudspeaker placement.
- Top-adjustable floor spikes allow precise levelling of speaker cabinet.
- Integral plinth provides exceptional stability.
- Tannoy - 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation.
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Recommended amplifier power (watt RMS): 25 - 125
Continuous power handling (watt RMS): 75
Peak power handling (watt): 300
Sensitivity (2.83 volt @ 1 m): 90db
Nominal impedance (ohm): 8
Frequency response (-6 dB): 38 Hz - 32 kHz
Dual Concentric high frequency: 25 mm (1") Linear PEI dome with Torus Ogive WaveGuide and Omnimagnet technology.
Dual Concentric low frequency: 150 mm (6") multi-fibre paper 44 mm (1.75") voice coil.
Bass driver: 150 mm (6") multi-fibre paperpulp cone with rubber surround.44 mm (1.75") edge wound voice coil.
Crossover frequency: 250 Hz & 1.8 kHz
Crossover type: Passive low loss 2nd order low pass,1st order high pass
Enclosure type: Downward ported reflex
Volume: 30.7 l (1.08 cu. ft.)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 1005 x 269 x 317 mm
(incl. plinth): (39.6 x 10.6 x 12.5")
Net weight: 16.3 kg (35.9 lbs)
Finish: Gloss Black / Gloss White
Single speaker price. Must be purchased in pairs.
See why these Speakers are so Amazing!
Click on the Video Below...
Tannoy Revolution XT Explained (Part 1)
Tannoy Revolution XT Explained (Part 2)
Tannoy Revolution XT Explained (Part 3)