TANNOY REVOLUTION XT MINI LOUDSPEAKER (EACH)
Pay as per month with Paybright
Pay as per month with Paybright
Audio is a powerful component of the cinematic experience; it envelopes you in the action, tugs at your emotions, and brings an unparalleled level of enjoyment to the presentation. The REVOLUTION XT MINI-GB 2 Way Stand Mount 4" Dual Concentric HiFi Loudspeaker brings that level of performance to your home environment in a luxurious high end gloss black finish that is as pleasing to the eye, as it is to the ear. REVOLUTION XT MINI-GB elevates your audio content to the levels envisioned by the original mastering engineer – all of which needs to be experienced in all its unabridged beauty, detail, and nuance. A truly great loudspeaker design enables the speaker system to remove itself from the soundscape, and presents the sonic experience in a manner that transports you to a higher plane. Innovation and outstanding performance – that is the REVOLUTION XT MINI-GB.
- 2 way stand mount loudspeaker for small sized rooms or rear channels in Revolution XT AV systems.
- Dual Concentric driver technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging.
- 4" Dual Concentric driver delivers unrivalled musical articulation and outstanding dynamics.
- Highly efficient 88 dB/Watt sensitivity and 200 Watt peak power handling deliver breath-taking dynamics and realism.
- Luxury Gloss Black high end cabinet finish.
- Magnetic grille mounts provide a smooth and uncluttered front baffle appearance.
- New Dual Omnimagnet motor delivers smoother bass performance with exceptional transient attack.
- HF and LF drivers share single Omnimagnet optimising phase coherence for natural and expansive sound.
- Innovative shallow Torus Ogive waveguide allows rapid wavefront expansion improving high frequency directivity.
- Non-parallel trapezoidal cabinet disperses internal standing waves and reflections for low colouration.
- Rear-firing port provides exceptionally controlled and accurate bass enhancement for such a compact enclosure.
- Optimised grade of medium density fibreboard for enclosure panels eliminates mid-frequency ringing effects.
- Tannoy - 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation.
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Recommended amplifier power (watt RMS): 25 - 100
Continuous power handling (watt RMS): 50
Peak power handling (watt): 200
Sensitivity (2.83 volt @ 1 m): 88
Nominal impedance (ohm): 8
Frequency response (-6 dB): 68 Hz - 52 kHz
Dual Concentric high frequency: 20 mm (0.79") Linear PEI dome with Torus Ogive WaveGuide and Omnimagnet technology
Dual Concentric low frequency: 100 mm (4") multi-fibre paper 32 mm (1.26") voice coil
Bass driver: —
Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz
Crossover type: Passive low loss 2nd order low pass,1st order high pass
Enclosure type: Rear ported reflex
Volume: 3.4 l (0.12 cu. ft.)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 272.2 x 152 x 199.3 mm
(incl. plinth): (10.7 x 6.0 x 7.8")
Net weight: 3.7 kg (8.1 lbs)
Finish: Gloss Black / Gloss White
Single speaker price. Must be purchased in pairs.
See why these Speakers are so Amazing!
Click on the Video Below...
Tannoy Revolution XT Explained (Part 1)
Tannoy Revolution XT Explained (Part 2)
Tannoy Revolution XT Explained (Part 3)