- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup.
- Selectable monophonic output mode for further enhanced specifications.
- Digital attenuator with setting range from – 40.0 dB to +12.0 dB (in 0.1dB steps) allows precise level adjustments for left and right channels.
- "Analog ATT" function can be activated for specific channels to reduce residual noise when using high-efficiency speaker units (ON: –10 dB).
- Versatile choice of input connectors: Coaxial, optical, and /HS-LINK for digital signals Line and balanced for analog signals
- "Full Level Output Protection" function safeguards the speakers if a digital signal without volume control data is input (Output level is reduced to –40 dB). Unused divider units can be set to OFF (all display elements and LED indicators are out).
- Independent phase switching for left and right channel (4 patterns).
- Memory feature allows saving and recalling function settings.
- System backup function allows returning the entire system to a previous condition.
- Safety Lock prevents inadvertently changing any settings.
- Display indication can show predefined strings or custom strings entered by the user (max. 8 charac- ters, character set 97 characters).
- Elegant side panels with natural wood grain finish.