FURUTECH AG-12DIN PHONO CABLE TONEARM CABLE (DIN TO RCA) (1.2M)
Pay as per month with Paybright
The sense of mechanical integrity of the Ag-12 Phono cable's build is immediately apparent.
Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, grounding, EMI and RFI rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
All enthusiasts are looking for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, an immersion in audio and video experience. To engage without effort requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain especially including cables and most importantly at the signal source.
- α(Alpha) Silver-plated μOFC Conductors
- 4 layer shielding construction for improved noise insulation
- Air-foamed Polyethylene Insulation
- Furutech-engineered rhodium-plated DIN connector and FP-126(R) α(Alpha) OCC RCA connectors
- Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
- Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 9.5mm
- Overall length: 1.2M/set