KLIPSCHORN FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER (EACH)
Audio pioneer and company founder Paul W. Klipsch launched the Klipschorn loudspeaker in 1946 to enable people, for the first time ever, to experience the power, detail and emotion of a live performance at home. Commonly called a corner-horn speaker, the remarkably uncommon Klipschorn includes a highly efficient horn loaded tweeter and midrange compression driver. Its patented folded-horn 15" woofer delivers powerful low frequencies.
If you are interested in purchasing this product with white glove delivery service, please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Highly efficient: 105 dB 1W / 1M
- Fully horn-loaded, full range, three-way system with a patented folded-horn 15" woofer delivers powerful low frequencies
- 2" midrange and 1" tweeter compression drivers
- Capable of extreme output levels with ultra low distortion and astonishing dynamic range
- Available in a high-quality Walnut, Cherry, or Black Ash wood veneer finish
- Made in USA