MUSICAL FIDELITY NU-VISTA - CD PLAYER
Pay as per month with Paybright
The Nu-Vista CD is the perfect match for the highly acclaimed Nu-Vista 800 integrated. We have designed it with exactly the same sonic parameters as the Nu-Vista 800. Being a Musical Fidelity product it has impeccable technical performance. Very low distortion, very low noise, excellent linearity and superlative phase response.
The build quality and aesthetic design match the Nu-Vista 800 precisely.
But the important thing is the sound. Just like the Nu-Vista 800 the Nu-Vista CD player produces an exquisite warm, full sound stage that is at once convincing and enveloping. It is utterly neutral and faithful to what’s on the disc but transmits it with a delicacy of sensibility and firmness of musical communication that is a joy to hear. When Nu-Vista 800 and Nu-Vista CD player are used together the sound is beautiful. You can hear everything that was recorded but with a backlit and sort of glowing quality that makes the music almost jump alive in front of you.
The Nu-Vista series are a passionate labour of love for all of us at Musical Fidelity. We hope that at least you get a chance to hear this combo because we consider it the ultimate expression of our art.
NuVista CD Player In Brief
- A work of audio art using our incredible Nu-Vistor circuit
- CD player and digital hub
- Multiple digital inputs – 2 x coax, 2 x optical
- Cutting edge technical performance with the magic of Nu-Vistors
- Very low jitter
- Superb design, Heroic build quality
Nu-Vista CD Player - Specifications
- Output impedance 50 ohms balanced or single ended
- Output, digital 0dB level XLR output - 4.4V R.M.S. balanced nominal
- RCA output - 2.2V R.M.S. single ended nominal
DAC - Balanced and single-ended outputs
- DAC circuit 32 bit Delta-Sigma (bit stream) dual differential 8x over-sampling
- Total correlated jitter <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Linearity <0.1dB down to -96dB
- Frequency response 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max.
- Channel separation >105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio >117dB “a”- wtd.
- Total harmonic distortion <0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
Line level outputs
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, left and right outputs
- 1 pair line level XLR connectors, left and right outputs
- 1 RCA coaxial S/PDIF up to 24 bit 192 kHz
- 1 optical S/PDIF up to 24 bit 96 kHz
- 2x RCA coaxial S/PDIF up to 24 bit 192 kHz
- 2x optical S/PDIF up to 24 bit 96 kHz
- Mains voltages 90-250VAC 50-60Hz universal
- Power Consumption 20 Watts maximum (blue PWR LED lit)
- Less than 0.5W in standby (orange STBY LED lit)
- Unit only, unboxed 18.62 kg (41 lbs)
- in shipping carton 26.12 kg (571/2 lbs)
- Wide 483 mm (19”)
- Height on standard flat feet 190 mm (7⅓”)
- Height on pointed feet 212 mm (8⅓”)
- Depth (front to back) including terminals 395 mm (153/4”)
- IEC type mains lead 10-Amp type
- Remote control Nu-Vista Integrated remote
- Batteries LR03 or AAA, manganese alkaline type 2 off