NAD M32 DIGITAL PREAMP DAC
Pay as per month with Paybright
As the culmination of 45 years of experience in home audio design, the NAD M32 DirectDigital™ DAC Amplifier redefines the modern audio component system. Combining all pre-amplification and power amplification functions into a single amplifying stage, the M32 is the ultimate amp for your home entertainment system. Thanks to NAD’s MDC technology, the M32 is ready for all future upgrades, ensuring that your system will never fall behind the times. By adding the BluOS MDC Module, the M32 becomes a member of the BluOS® ecosystem, thus opening the doors to your music library regardless of whether it’s stored on hard drives or the cloud. By minimizing both noise and distortion, the M32 allows you to hear your favourite songs in rich, clear detail, giving you a music listening experience unlike any other.
Redefining the Integrated Amp
The traditional integrated amp included the preamp control centre with the power amp in a single chassis. The downside of this was the reduced flexibility and possible interference by the high voltage power circuits to the highly sensitive preamp stages caused by cramming everything into one box. In the new digital age, these limitations disappear. The signal can stay in the digital domain right up to the speaker outputs, making the M32 preamp impervious to interference from the power stage. Concerns about limited flexibility are erased by NAD’s innovative Modular Design Construction (MDC), which allows a greater density of inputs as well as the flexibility to upgrade complete circuits as future technologies unfold.
• DirectDigitalTM amplification, combining all preamplification and power amplification functions into a single amplifying stage
• Four MDC slots with three for customisation and expandability, all are 24/192 capable
• Asynchronous Type B USB 2.0 (24/192) Computer Input
• MM Phono Input
• Single-ended Line Inputs
• Asynchronous USB 2.0 (24/192) Computer Input
• AES/EBU, Coax, and Optical 24/192 Inputs
• Dual Discrete Subwoofer Outputs with Configurable High/Low Pass Filter
• Headphone Amplifier
• Two sets of Speaker Outputs for Bi-wiring