AESTHETIX RHEA PREAMPLIFIER
Rhea is an all-tube phono stage, suitable for moving coil and moving magnet cartridges. It offers high maximum gain at 75 dB, making it ideal for low output cartridges. Rhea broke new ground as the first phono stage with 3 phono inputs, the first with gain and loading settings stored in memory for every input, and the first with full remote control adjustability. Dual-mono audio boards provide superb channel separation and soundstaging. A cartridge demagnetizer is a built-in convenience that can also be operated by remote control. The all-aluminum chassis is designed for rigidity and acoustic inertness, the brushed anodized panels are beautiful too. Rhea has enjoyed worldwide acclaim for its sound quality, build quality, flexibility and ease of use.
- Three RCA inputs.
- Each input has its own gain and loading setting that is saved even when in standby mode or the unit is turned off.
- Zero feedback.
- 40-75dB gain maximum, selectable via front panel or remote control.
- 9 MC loading settings: 75-47,000 ohms, selectable via front panel or remote control.
- Remote control of gain, loading, input switching, mute, and demagnetizer.
- Built-in MC cartridge demagnetizer.
- Two sets of XLR and two sets of RCA outputs per channel.
- All tube amplification and output (10 tubes total).
- Full function remote included.
- Available in black or silver faceplate.
Rhea is available in three versions: Standard, Signature and Eclipse.
The standard version uses high-grade Rel-Cap polypropylene coupling capacitors. The Signature version uses exotic and expensive coupling capacitors and other critical parts to bring the performance to a higher level.
All versions of Rhea can be factory upgraded to Signature.