AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LPW30TK FULLY MANUAL BELT-DRIVE TURNTABLE
Pay as per month with Paybright
The AT-LPW30TK is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. The two-speed (33-1/3 and 45 RPM) turntable features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated teak veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback.
The turntable includes a straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95C cartridge, which comes with a 0.6 mil conical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
• Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
• Fully manual operation
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
• Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
• AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
• AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
• Straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
• Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with teak simulated wood veneer
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover