AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LP120XUSB DIRECT-DRIVE TURNTABLE
Pay as per month with Paybright
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
• Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
• Direct-drive, DC servo motor
• Fully manual operation
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
• Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
• AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
• AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
• Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
• Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
• Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
• Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
• Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
• Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover