Pay as per month with Paybright
Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming Amplifier
The Bluesound POWERNODE is the hifi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade componentry and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive "just add speakers" hi-res sound system for modern music lovers.
The Bluesound POWERNODE is the HiFi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade componentry and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive “just add speakers” hi-res sound system for modern music lovers. The compact minimalist exterior disguises 2 x 80 watts of award-winning HiFi amplification, a premium hi-res DAC design, and access to all the music ever recorded with a tap in our BluOS Controller app for smart devices and laptops.
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity.
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync
Supported Audio File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats
FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Supported Multi-Channel Audio Formats
ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
Supported Network File Sharing
Server Messsage Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
16 - 24
Differential Output design
Rated Power Output
80W x 2 (8 Ohms)
IHF Dynamic Power
220W (4 Ohms) / 130W (8 Ohms)
App Controller Operating Systems
iOS, Android, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS 10-11
Network File Sharing
SMB up to 200,000 track index
Album Art Supported
Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
Black/White; Matte Satin Paint
120V AC Power Cord
230V AC Power Cord
TOSLINK Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor x 2
Quick Setup Guide
-10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
'0°C to 40°C
220 x 70 x 190 mm
8.7 x 2.75 x 7.5 in
300 x 300 x 110 mm
11.8 x 11.8 x 4.33 in
RGB LED x 2
Volume Control Buttons
Touch Slider LED
Previous/Next Track Buttons
Touch LED x 5
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz)
Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo x 2
5-Way Binding Post Speaker Terminals
Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
3.5mm Stereo Out
Wireless Bluetooth Out
Network Pairing to PULSE SUB+
Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
IR Sensor Built In - front panel with IR Remote Learning
Universal 3-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)