FURUTECH- EVOLUTION II AC POWER CORD
Pay as per month with Paybright
High Performance Addiction • Audiophiles Want What They Need
All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords and AC distribution.
Evolution II, an update of the extremely well received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
- Beautifully engineered power cords featuring α(Alpha) μ-OFC Conductors
- Special polyethylene insulation withstands high voltage and heat for lower capacitance and better mechanical damping
- High performance FI-11(R) IEC connector nonmagnetic α(Alpha) pure copper conductors and FI-11M(R) nonmagnetic α(Alpha) pure copper conductors
- Furutech's advanced Floating Field System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
- Featuring "W" wire-clamping mechanism for firm contacts and pure, stable power transmission
- Unique construction offers the industry's firmest contacts
- Twin RoHS Compliant Ultra Flexible Pb free PVC Sheaths provide improved vibration isolation.
- Insulated with Polyethylene (PE) reducing capacitance
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency "presence region" glare
α(Alpha)-μ-OFC conductor is the fine μ-OFC conductor wire strands treated by the α(Alpha) process. "… wholeheartedly recommend these cables to someone looking for more from their present system."
-- Brett Rudolf EnjoyTheMusic.com
"Furutech's cables offer great transparency and purity, plus an uncanny ability to block out noise and grunge."
-- Chris Martens The Absolute Sound