FURUTECH NCF BOOSTER
Pay as per month with Paybright
Multi-functional NCF Booster Performance-enhancing Connector & Cable Holder
Not only does the Furutech NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder lift audio cables off the floor minimizing their points of contact with the floor, reducing electromagnetic interference, it also excels at providing NCF damping support for connectors and cables at points of connection.
The NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder allows for the optimum alignment between connectors and sockets and eliminates static – boosting performance by allowing a more pure and clear signal.
NCF: Nano Crystal² Formula
Developed by Furutech, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional piezoelectric damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula, exclusive to Furutech, is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material.
NCF Booster features & construction
• Multi-material hybrid construction – a Furutech original design.
• Support unit: audio-grade ABS resin and NCF nylon resin to eliminate static charge.
• Top clamp unit: stainless steel block and audio-grade NCF nylon resin.
• Base unit: audio-grade ABS resin body with slip-proof, shock-absorbing plate with counterweight.
• Overall dimensions: 94 x 99.7 mm approx. Height: base level 80 mm / extended level 140 mm approx.
• Net weight: Base level 580 mm / extended level 630 mm approx.