FURUTECH POWER REFERENCE III
Top of the line double-shielded α(Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer. Furutech Power Reference III High End performance Power Cable
"Furutech might rightly be thought of as WBT's elder Japanese brother. Elder and bigger ... Shielding from and against noise pollution in cables has become more important than ever - and Furutech has developed a very powerful yet elegant antidote … Bravo." -- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
"The Furutech cable sound is easily described as one that completely avoids those peculiar striations that result from highlighting, the providence of certain silver cables that emphasize edge definition for nearly surreal image lock. Such sharp edging then becomes synonymous with etching. It gives a short-lived appearance of exceptional detail - short-lived since such sound is not only unrealistic but fatiguing."
"The Furutech cables patently don't cause this. However, they are exceptionally detailed. I can't help but think that the hexagonal barrel innards [Formula GC-303 Modules] are at least somewhat responsible for this wealth of clearly intelligible inner detail. Rather than throwing detail at you, they throw out inter-note noise. While the end result might seem the same -- more detail -- the way it communicates is very different. Put plainly, the Furutechs never fatigue even at elevated levels yet they do remain ultra resolved." -- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
- Double-shielded α(Alpha) μ-Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered Rhodium Plated Non-Magnetic Pure Copper FI-25M(R) Male and Non-Magnetic Eutectic Copper FI-25(R) IEC Power Connectors
- Furutech's unique wire-clamping mechanism guarantees ultra firm connections for Furutech Pure Transmission signal
- Twin Flexible PVC sheaths improve vibration isolation.
- Insulated with high-quality polyethylene PE reducing capacitance
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency "presence region" glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording's venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.