FURUTECH SPEAKER REFERENCE III
Pay as per month with Paybright
Top of the line double-shielded α(Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
• Double-shielded α(Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cablev • High performance beautifully engineered and finished rhodium plated pure copper spades
• FP-201 (R) Spade terminals nonmagnetic rhodium-plated pure copper (Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors by request).
• Insulated with air-foamed Irradiated PE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better
defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
Here’s What The Critics Say
“The Furutech cable sound is easily described as one that completely avoids those peculiar striations that result from highlighting, the providence of certain silver cables that emphasize edge definition for nearly surreal image lock. Such sharp edging then becomes synonymous with etching. It gives a short-lived appearance of exceptional detail - short-lived since such sound is not only unrealistic but fatiguing.
“The Furutech cables patently don't cause this. However, they are exceptionally detailed. I can't help but think that the hexagonal barrel innards [Formula GC-303 Modules] are at least somewhat responsible for this wealth of clearly intelligible inner detail. Rather than throwing detail at you, they throw out inter-note noise. While the end result might seem the same -- more detail -- the way it communicates is very different. Put plainly, the Furutechs never fatigue even at elevated levels yet they do remain ultra resolved.” -- Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
- 6 bundles of 20-strand α(Alpha)OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 2.7mm diameter: Wire AWG: 3.0 SQ.mm / Over 13AWG
- Insulation: Air-foamed Irradiated PE (Red/White) 5.1mm diameter
- Cable Lay: Two twisted cores - Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (P
urple/Red) 13mm diameter
- Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 14.5mm
- Connectors: Spade Terminal [FP-201 (R)] or Banana Connectors [FP-202 (R)]
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
- Max. Conductor Resistance: 6.4 ω／km, JISC3005 6 20°C
- Min. Insulation Resistance: 1000 Mω-km, JISC3005 9.1 20°C
- Dielectric Strength AC: 1000 V／1 min., JISC3005 8
- Electrostatic Capacitance: Approx 50 PF/m at 1 KHz