GRADO LINEAGE SERIES STATEMENT 3
Pay as per month with Paybright
- Body: Australian Jarrah Wood
- Cantilever: Boron / Elliptical Diamond
- Output: 1.0mV @5 CMV (45)
- Controlled Frequency Response: 5-65 kHz
- Channel Separation: Average 35db - 10-30k Hz
- Input Load: 10k-47k ohms
- Inductance: 8mH
- Resistance: 74 ohms
- Pickup Weight: 10 grams
- Tracking Force: 1.6-1.9 grams
- Compliance: 20μm/mN
- Non-Sensitive to Capacitive Load
In the Details.
The Sound of Wood.
Built from Jarrah
Hand-Built in Brooklyn
Each Statement3 built sees final assembly by John Grado himself on his workbench. Every experience in our history has led to the creation of the Lineage Series. The Statement3 represents the craftsmanship and unwavering dedication to sound that has been Grado’s main focus since 1953.