GRADO LINEAGE SERIES STATEMENT 3
- Body: Australian Jarrah Wood
- Cantilever: Boron / Elliptical Diamond
- Output: 1.0mV @5 CMV (45)
- Controlled Frequency Response: 5-65 kHz
- Channel Separation: Average 35db - 10-30k Hz
- Input Load: 10k-47k ohms
- Inductance: 8mH
- Resistance: 74 ohms
- Pickup Weight: 10 grams
- Tracking Force: 1.6-1.9 grams
- Compliance: 20μm/mN
- Non-Sensitive to Capacitive Load
After hearing the sound of the new Statement3, we had to reclassify it. Meet the newest member of the Lineage Series.
I have stayed until the wee hours of the night using two state of the art systems and in every case LP reproduction was an unqualified joy.
In the Details.
The Sound of Wood.
Built from Jarrah
Hand-Built in Brooklyn
Each Statement3 built sees final assembly by John Grado himself on his workbench. Every experience in our history has led to the creation of the Lineage Series. The Statement3 represents the craftsmanship and unwavering dedication to sound that has been Grado’s main focus since 1953.