GRADO TIMBRE SERIES THE REFERENCE 3
Pay as per month with Paybright
- Body: Australian Jarrah Wood
- Cantileaver: Machined Boron / Diamond Tip
High 4.0mV @5 CMV (45)
Low 1.0mV @5 CMV (45)
High Output 55mH
Low Output 6mH
High Output 660 ohms
Low Output 70 ohms
- Input Load: 10k-47k ohms
- Cartridge Weight: 10 grams
- Tracking Force: 1.6-1.9 grams
- Compliance 20μm/mN
- Channel Separation: Average 30db - 10-30k Hz
- Controlled Frequency Response: 10-60 KHz
- Non-Sensative to Capacitive Load
- Builds: High Output, Low Output, Mono
Into the Woods
To make the Timbre Series work as a whole, we created a way for Jarrah, diamonds, and a twin magnet system to integrate with our Flux-Bridge™. We modified our four piece OTL cantilever technology to achieve a 5% tip mass reduction over the Prestige Series and use ultra-high purity long crystal (UHPLC) oxygen free copper wire in the coils. The Reference3 uses a specially Grado designed true ellipsoid diamond.
In the Details.
The Sound of Wood.
Built from Jarrah