MUSIC HALL CLASSIC TURNTABLE
Pay as per month with Paybright
NSPIRED BY TURNTABLES OF THE PAST, BUILT WITH THE BEST OF TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY. THE MUSIC HALL CLASSIC TURNTABLE FEATURES A BUILT-IN PHONO PREAMP & PHONO CARTRIDGE, SEMI-AUTOMATIC OPERATION (AUTO-LIFT AND POWER OFF), AND A DARK WALNUT WOOD VENEER FINISH.
a complete package
A 2-speed belt driven turntable that comes complete with a tonearm, mounted music hall spirit cartridge, and built-in phono amp.
The included music hall spirit cartridge has been precision aligned.
music hall classic turntable spirit cartridge
classic feature list
- semi-automatic (auto lift & shut off)
- factory mounted music hall spirit cartridge included (a $100 value)
- aluminum platter with felt mat
- removable head shell
- adjustable vibration damping feet
- dark walnut wood veneer finish
- touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- built-in bypassable phono amp
- unique uni-pivot tonearm design
- accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- dust cover
- worldwide compatibility
universal power supply
|dimensions||17.1(W) x 14.5(D) x 6.2(H) in.
435(W) x 367(D) x 157(H) mm
|weight||15.2lbs. | 6.9Kg|
|driving method||belt drive|
|turntable platter||305mm dia. aluminum die-cast|
|speeds||33 1/3 and 45 rpm|
|wow and flutter||typical: less than 0.12% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
limit: Less than 0.15% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
|S/N ratio||Typical: More than 65dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)||Limit: More than 62dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)|
|speed tolerance||3000Hz +/-3%(CD-4005)|