MUSIC HALL MINI MM PHONO AMP
THE MUSIC HALL MINI IS A SOLID STATE MOVING MAGNET PHONO PREAMP FOR USE WITH MOVING MAGNET AND HIGH OUTPUT MOVING COIL CARTRIDGES.
The mini is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal.
made in usa
The music hall mini is cheap, cheerful, and built in the USA.
RIAA equalization +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- RIAA equalization +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- steel chassis
- i/o connectors: rca, 3.5mm trs stereo
- I/ O Connectors: RCA, 1/8″ TRS Stereo
- Input Sensitivity: 42 dB gain 1kHz, 47k Ohms
- Input Capacitance: 120pf
- Sensitivity: 5mV for 635mV output
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Frequency Response: + / – .5 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
- THD .01% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >83 dB unweighted
- PWR: 9 – 15 VDC
- Size: 3.25 x 2 x 1.5
- Weight: 1 lb