PARASOUND HALO JC 3+ PHONO PREAMPLIFIER
• Designed by John Curl - creator of the legendary Vendetta Research phono preamp
• Inputs and outputs use Vampire brand 24k gold-plated RCA jacks
• Balanced outputs use Neutrik brand premium XLR jacks
• MM 47k ohm, MC 47k ohm or MC variable 50-550 Ohms
• RIAA accurate within 0.2 dB
• Exclusively Vishay-Dale resistors in the audio path
• Triple shielding; low-carbon mild steel partitions isolate the power supplies & AC wires
• Dual mono design; each audio channel is separately enclosed in its own extruded aluminum enclosure
• Separate high speed-soft recovery rectifiers, filter caps and voltage regulators for each channel
• Mono switch can improve sound of mono and older LPs
• Built-in AC line conditioner to prevent AC noise from polluting the circuits
• AC polarity reverse switch can reduce hum in many systems
• Non-magnetic aluminum rear panel for purest sound
• Turn On Options switch: manual or auto with 12v trigger input
• Premium detachable heavy gauge IEC AC cord
• 2u Chassis, rack mountable with HRA2 (sold separately)
• How the JC 3+ improves on the original JC 3:
• Variable MC load adjust independent for each channel from 50-550 ohms with dual gang potentiometers specially made for Parasound by Vishay.
• Curl-Thompson tweaked circuits to further reduce the JC 3 silent background noise.
• 24k gold plated copper traces on phono module boards for utmost conductivity and most transparency/detail in the music.
• 47% larger low ESD power supply filter caps greater reserve for head-snapping dynamics.
• Ability to turn off illumination of the front panel P logo.
• Now Available in Silver or Black.